5 ¼ cups of Gluten Free Flour
3 ½ tsp Yeast
or: 3 ½ tsp Baking Soda
or: 3 ½ tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
2 tsp chopped flaxseed
650 mls Luke warm water
- Place 4 ½ cups of gluten free flour into a bowl.
- Add chopped flax seed (use herb of choice if you do not have flax seed).
- If using baking powder or baking soda add to the flour.
- If using yeast dissolve in luke warm water.
- Make a well in flour.
- Pour luke warm water & yeast into well of flour (if using baking powder
or baking soda add luke warm water only to flour)
- Mix to a wet dough.
- Add rest of gluten free flour to wet dough gradually or until dough is
soft and not sticky.
- Mould dough into small buns approx 22gms.
- Place onto baking tray and place into pre warmed warming draw for 30 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree celcius.
- Place bread into oven and allow to cook for 1 hour or until lightly brown.
- Check bread after 45 mins by placing a skewer into the centre of each bun
skewer comes out clean your buns are ready if not return to oven and repeat
skewer is free from all wet dough.
- When cooked turn gluten free buns onto cake rack and allow to cool.
- Cover with a damp cloth.
- Serve with Horopito Infused Avocado Oil or your own personal favourite Kinaki
©2001 Roera Ltd trading
All information and stylised graphics contained in this website, are fully owned
by the beneficiaries of maorifood.com trust.
All copied or replicated information relating to this site, requires prior written
permission from the trustees of maorifood.com trust.